Introduction to Andar Bahar Live Casino Game
Learn how to play Andar Bahar Live Casino Game with payouts and game rules. Read our review on Andar Bahar and get promotions available here.
At Phbet Casino, we believe in providing you with not just the basics, but an in-depth understanding of the game, its rules, strategies, and where you can experience the thrill of Andar Bahar.
Let’s dive into the heart of the game. Andar Bahar is believed to have originated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, is a game of chance entwined with a touch of strategy.
Its simplicity makes it a favorite in Indian online casinos, captivating players with its rapid-fire gameplay using a standard 52-card deck.
Check out more: Phbet online slots
How to Play Andar Bahar
In the game of Andar Bahar, luck takes center stage with a sprinkle of educated guesswork. The rules are straightforward – predict on which pile (Andar or Bahar) a card identical to the initial one will appear. Let’s break down the key elements:
- A single 52-card deck is utilized for gameplay.
- Main bets revolve around Andar and Bahar.
- Side bets on the rank or suit of the first card are optional.
- The “Middle Card” sets the stage, and bets are placed on Andar or Bahar.
- Cards are dealt alternately until a match with the Middle Card is found.
- Odd total cards post-Middle Card favor Andar, while even totals favor Bahar.
Placing Your Bets
If you’re venturing into the world of online Andar Bahar, Phbet Casino suggests starting with a minimum wager as low as ₹10, with maximum limits reaching ₹10,000. Choose a game or live casino table that aligns with your budget and preferences.
Some online Andar Bahar versions offer intriguing side bets, allowing you to bet against the dealer’s cut card. These can include predicting the lead card’s suit or whether it falls below or above a specific number.
Check out more: Phbet online fishing
Payouts of Andar Bahar
The Basic Bet: Payouts and Odds
|Odds in Percentage
Dive into the anticipation of card dealing with these side bets:
- 1-5 Cards Dealt: x3.5 (Odds: 23.81%)
- 6-10 Cards Dealt: x4.5 (Odds: 21.7%)
- 11-15 Cards Dealt: x5.5 (Odds: 16.9%)
- 16-25 Cards Dealt: x4.5 (Odds: 21.8%)
- 26-30 Cards Dealt: x15 (Odds: 6.09%)
- 31-35 Cards Dealt: x25 (Odds: 3.69%)
- 36-40 Cards Dealt: x50 (Odds: 1.89%)
- 41 or More Cards Dealt: x120 (Odds: 0.79%)
Explore predictions related to the Joker card for an extra layer of excitement:
- Below 8: x2 (Odds: 46.15%)
- Above 8: x2 (Odds: 46.15%)
- 8: x12 (Odds: 7.69%)
- Suit (♣️, ♦️, ♥️ or ♠️): x3.8 (Odds: 25%)
- Color (Red or Black): x1.9 (Odds: 50%)
Check out more: Phbet online live casino games
Where to Play Andar Bahar
We recommend you to play Andar Bahar at Phbet Casino. Phbet stands out as a top choice for enthusiasts seeking an authentic Andar Bahar adventure. With a user-friendly interface and cutting-edge technology, Phbet casino provides a seamless and immersive gaming environment.
Players can enjoy Andar Bahar in various formats, catering to both beginners and seasoned players. The platform offers a secure and fair gaming environment, ensuring a transparent and enjoyable experience for all users. Phbet Casino also provides enticing bonuses and promotions, adding an extra layer of excitement to the Andar Bahar gameplay.
In conclusion, Andar Bahar is not just a game; it’s an exhilarating journey of chance and strategy. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned player, our guide equips you with the knowledge to navigate the game with confidence. Explore the richness of Andar Bahar, and may the cards be ever in your favor!
Check out more: Phbet live casino guide
Andar Bahar is played using a single 52-card deck, with main bets on Andar or Bahar. Side bets on the rank or suit of the first card are optional, and the game revolves around predicting where a card identical to the initial one will appear.
The game uses a standard 52-card deck, with bets placed on Andar or Bahar after the “Middle Card” is revealed. Odd total cards favor Andar, while even totals favor Bahar.
Phbet Casino suggests starting with a minimum wager as low as ₹10, with maximum limits reaching ₹10,000. Players can choose a game or live casino table that aligns with their budget and preferences.
Yes, some versions offer side bets against the dealer’s cut card. These can include predicting the lead card’s suit or whether it falls below or above a specific number.
The basic bets have different payouts: Andar (x1.9) with a 51.5% odds and Bahar (x2) with a 48.5% odds.
Side bets on the number of cards dealt have varying payouts, ranging from x3.5 to x120, with corresponding odds provided for each category.
Yes, players can explore predictions related to the Joker card, including bets on its value below 8, above 8, specific suits, or colors, each with its own payout and odds.
Phbet Casino offers a user-friendly interface, cutting-edge technology, and various formats for Andar Bahar. It ensures a secure and fair gaming environment, with enticing bonuses and promotions for an enhanced gaming experience.
Yes, Phbet Casino caters to both beginners and seasoned players, providing a seamless and immersive gaming environment for all levels of experience.
Andar Bahar is a combination of chance and strategy. While luck plays a significant role, educated guesswork and understanding the rules can enhance the player’s experience and potentially influence the outcome.
Keanu Kryn Yan
Blog Manager at Phbet
Keanu Kryn Yan is a passionate writer and expert in the world of online gambling and casinos. With a profound love for both casino games and the written word, Keanu has dedicated himself to providing valuable insights, tips, and strategies to casino enthusiasts worldwide.
As a seasoned player and a diligent researcher, Keanu possesses an in-depth understanding of the intricate details that make the casino industry tick. His commitment to responsible gaming and transparent casino practices shines through in his work.
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as legal or professional advice. Phbet Casino does not endorse or promote illegal gambling. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are of legal age and that online gambling is legal in your jurisdiction. Please gamble responsibly and seek help if you believe you may have a gambling problem.
Phbet Casino is not responsible for any financial loss or damage resulting from the information or links provided on this website. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, or legality of the content on this site.